Monday, March 03, 2008

Maeve on "strike"!

Ah Ma and Ah Gong is gone to Hong Kong for 1 week holiday. Tinggi Ah Ma and Tinggi Ah Gong were in Bishan to look after me for 2 days then taken over by Mummy who has 3 days of leave to look after me. This morning, I went on a mini "strike" and refused to let Mummy go for work.

Lele : " Mummy stay with me!"

Mummy : " No, Lele. Tinggi Ah Ma will bring you go school as Mummy needs to go work work."

Lele : "Mummy stay with me!" *Cry Cry and followed Mummy wherever she goes and hug her leg*

*Sighz* Mummy has no choice but to sms her boss and said she will be going office 1 hr later. Then I quickly finished my milk and she changed me into uniform and walked me to school. Along the walk, I was jumping up and down and singing songs. Obviously, I'm very happy cos I win the "mini strike".

Tinggi Ah Ma just called Mummy to "complain" that I refused to change out of my sch uniform and refused to let her bath! I told Tinggi Ah Ma I want to drink milk and when the milk is done, I told her I dun want liao! Hahaha...

What's next for tomorrow? Stay tuned!

No comments: