Thursday, May 01, 2008

Shaine is born!

Hello everybody, my 妹妹 Shaine is born on 1 May 2008, 2.48pm via emergency C section. 妹妹, your birthday is a public holiday! Mummy had bleeding on 1 May, 5am in the morning and rushed to Thomson Medical Centre immediately. The nurse called Dr TC Chang and also checked Mummy's cervix but it was totally closed. Mummy was put on the CTG from 5.30am all the way till 2pm. Dr TC Chang came to check on Mummy around 9am and the cervix is still closed. Bleeding continues and Dr TC Chang told Mummy they will continue to monitor till 2pm and if bleeding still continue and cervix still closed, then will have to go for Emergency C section As I was born via C section so can't put Mummy on drip or any medicine to induce labour as it may casued the old wound to tear! As what Mummy has predicted, the cervix is still closed and the C section is scheduled to be on 2.30pm and my 妹妹 is born at 2.48pm!

Dr Chang talking to Mummy.


Shaine's 1st cry.


Shaine's 1st picture with Mummy & Papa


I'm 3.325kg


I'm 49 cm long!







More Baby Shaine pictures : http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AatXLJi4bNWc_&emid=sharview&linkid=link2



Mummy passed me the elmo toy and told me that 妹妹 bought the toy for me!

I asked Ah Ma where 妹妹 bought the toy! Ah Ma was caught by surprised and didn't know how to answer my question and told me 妹妹 took $$ from Mummy and bought me this toy. So I told Ah Ma, I also want to take $$ from Mummy and buy 妹妹 a toy! Hehehe...

No comments: