Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm sick!

The weekend before the last, my elder cousin(Jun Rong aka Ah Boy) was sick. So was his sister Peiwen. My paternal grandma told my Papa we don't have to visit her that weekend. But then come Sunday morning, Papa still ask Mummy if she wants to go to Rumah Tinggi Grandma's house. Mummy asked Papa : " I thought your mother said don't go since there are 2 sick kids in the house!" Papa replied:" Yesterday, they were sick but maybe today they are alright already!" Ya right.... as if running nose and cough will go away so fast! I remembered Dr Ong told Ah Ma, it will usually takes 5 days for the little ones to recover from running nose and cough. Anyway, to cut the story short, Mummy quarrelled with Pa pa cos she doesn't want me to get expose to germs. 明智山有虎, 偏向虎山行. Last weekend, Rumah Tinggi Grandma(Papa's mother) didn't informed us that Ah Boy is still having running nose. When we reached there, mummy heard Ah Boy coughing and 2 long streak of mucus came out from his nose. Oh, so this is what Rumah Tinggi Grandma so called "好很多了!" Well, germs is still in the air and I got the germs and was sick. Ah Ma is very pissed ah! Ah Ma was grumbling: " Do you know it's very difficult to feed Le le's medicine? 3 times per day leh!" Poor mummy have to endure with Ah Ma's grumbling but then again it's not Mummy's fault mah! Mummy in the 1st place didn't want to bring me to the germs contaminated place and also nobody inform her that Ah Boy still not recovered wor!

*Sigh* no school for at least 3 days. I missed my school! *Weep Weep*

No comments: