Monday, April 30, 2007

Locking inside the room

Mummy has this new "trick" whenever I refused to listen to her instructions(don't want to drink milk, want to choose my own clothing, refuse to eat my meals, want to choose the shoes I was to wear etc etc). She will threaten to lock me inside the rooms. Yesterday, my "老毛病复发". I refused to put on this cherokee tulip dress. Mummy tried to pacify me by rewarding me with sweets if I put on the dress but I simply refuse. Angry mummy got so mad as she tried all sort of ways to pacify me, asking me to put on another dress,ask Papa to help me to wear etc etc but all in vain. So she decided to lock me in the room and scare me for a while. When she finally decided to open the door, the door is LOCKED! Oh no, panic mummy realised that I accidentally locked the door while I was trying to open it. Papa said the keys are inside the room. Mummy said no, they are outside and quickly tried all the keys and finally the door is opened. *Phew*, I'm out finally and this should scare the adults for a while and let's see if they dare to lock me inside the room or not. hehe...

This is the culprit dress.

No comments: