Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm FINALLY potty trained.

I'm finally potty trained after weeks and months of hard work by Mummy and Ah Ma. No diapers for me from the moment I wake up. Ah Ma or Mummy will put on training pants or shorts for me. Both of them will keep on drilling this phrase into my mind " If you need to shh.. shh... tell Ah Ma or Mummy, ok?" This goes on for many many weeks. Both Ah Ma and Mummy refused to put on diapers for me when I'm awake. But I dun like the training pants so Ah Ma brought out those cloth diapers and waterproof cloth diapers cover when I used them while I was still a baby. Ah Ma told me those are the new design of diapers. Haha... and I pee on those "new diapers". Yesterday, as usual I didn't wear any diapers and was playing on the bed while auntie was mopping the floor. Then Papa told Mummy that I took off the shorts and told him "wet wet". Oh no, I wet my shorts and when Mummy asked me where did I pee, I pointed to the bed in my room. Mummy was mad as the bedsheet, pillow, mattress protector and mattress were all wet! Mummy had to use tissue paper to soak up the urine and Papa had to use OSIM iEcologi to clean the mattress. And of course I can't escape from the whack on my naked buttock. Even auntie commented that I don't dare to rebuke and keep looking down as I know I had committed a "big mistake". After my nap, mummy asked if I want to wee wee and decided to put me on this red colour traditional potty. I said "Yes" and pee in the potty. Mummy and Papa were so happy and trilled. 1 hr later, Mummy tried again(because she thought I might be too urgent so I wee). Again I wee in the potty and Mummy rewarded me with some Nachos and Yakult. Before I went to bed, Mummy asked me to sit on the potty again and I wee again. Hehe... altogether, I wee 3 times on this conventional red potty yesterday.



No comments: