Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My favourite Delifrance baked rice.

Thi is my favourite Delifrance baked rice. Mummy wouldn't have any difficulty in feeding me if she ordered this. After heard Mummy raved how easy it was to feed me, Ah Ma went high and low to look for a bake rice recipe. Initially, Ah Ma tried cooking some fish and mixed them with the Golden Village Nachos cheese and the result wasn't too bad. I like it quite well too. Today, Ah Ma just tried another her self invented recipe. She cook the the prawn and cod fish with some sauce, pour it over the rice and sprinkle lots of morezella cheese and baked them in the mircowave for a while. Out come Ah Ma's baked rice and I go "WOW". Ah Ma was extremely happy and quickly call Mummy to "report". My mouth went bigger than the shark and was waiting patiently for Ah Ma to feed me. Normally, I would have suck the food in my mouth and refused to chew and swallow. Looks like I will have Ah Ma's baked rice for my lunch and dinner for the next few days. Yummy.... slurppp

No comments: