Monday, November 19, 2007

Early Birthday Celebration

I will be 3 years old this coming Friday. 公公, Ah Ma and Mummy had a early birthday celebration for me last Saturday at 二伯公, 二伯婆 house. 公公 drove us to JB and while Mummy was cutting hair at Uncle's Edwin new salon, Ah Ma brought me walk walk and we passed by Season cake shop. I saw the cake and started singing "Happy Birthday to you...." Ah Ma bought the cake and cut the cake in 二伯公, 二伯婆 house.


When I reached home the same night, I received my birthday present from Pa Pa!


Mummy has already told Pa Pa weeks before my birthday that no more cars, bicycle, motocycle for me as the "car park"( Ah Ma's house living room) is already fulled. No more parking slot for any new cars. So this new bettle got to stay in sembawang and I will only get to play with it over the weekend.

No comments: