Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A little bit of Potty Power

I have been watching the DVD named Potty Power for quite a while but still have not mastered the skill of peeing and pooing in the potty myself. 2-3 weeks ago, i simply refused to sit on the potty at all but I came to accept the fact that I will need to sit on one after Mummy bought this cute toilet cover from Hong Kong

.

I began playing with this cute baby pooh toilet cover while in Aunty Go Go's hse. And since we came back to Singapore last week, I began to accept to sit on the potty.




I imitate the Jie Jie and Kor Kor in the show, they sing, draw, colour and play with bear bear while sitting on the potty. Hehe...I was forced to sit in there for about half and hr and finally something came out while mummy and Ah Ma was not in the room. Both of them were guessing if that little bit of water is urine or water(Mummy was asking me to drink water and left the bottle in the room, so they thought I poured the water in lah!). Finally, they concluded that it's urine cos Ah Ma tried pouring out the water from the bottle but can't. I was put on the potty again for another 5 mins and this time round more urine came out but I simply refused to empty my bladder after that little bit of urine came out. Ah Ma said I'm such a poor thing-"being forced to sit on potty until urine came out, so mummy put me on diaper and within 5 mins my diaper was full and mummy saw urine gushing out from the diaper while I was sitting on the bed. The adults concluded that I must be "ren-ing" for very long and I can't pee without the diaper on. :(

No comments: