Thursday, March 22, 2007

Potty Training Progress

I hate potty training. Somebody pls save me from this.... Mummy put me on the potty again after Zxavier kor kor left. I was asked to sit in the potty till I pee. Sitting for a while is ok but not for more than 30 mins to an hour! I cried, cried and cried and ask for Ah Ma but she simply ignore me. Pa Pa sit with me too and asked me to pee and still nothing came out. Pa Pa was bored after sitting beside me for 30 mins and he ciao. FINALLY, I pee and yesterday 'quantity" was much more than the day before and I was finally allowed to go. *Phew* Zxavier kor kor, u "hai" me lar! After mummy saw that you can pee on your and is diaperless, she's more determined to potty train me! *Weep Weep*

Zxavier : " Maeve mei mei has so many toys, let me go shake her hands and build rapport with her. Then she will be more willing to share her toys with me! hehe..."

Maeve : " Zxavier kor kor is playing with my puzzles!"*Frown*

No comments: