Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My "report card" for term 1.


Umm... Mummy was a bit surprised that I have a "report card" from the school. It was nicely done into a booklet with all my artwork. There was also a list which indicated what have I mastered and what are the things I'm working on. The school also listed the things I have learned in term 1 and what new things I will be learning in term 2. Now, mummy is headache over which kindergarten/nursery I should be going. Mummy asked Ah Ma go Bethesda AMK Kindergarten to recky and report to her before registering but Ah Ma heard wrongly and went ahead to register and pay $30 registration fees. Ah Ma said the school was quite run down and the classroom is in basement, no slide, no swing and all the teachers are quite old. Old teachers again? Ah Ma is super scared of old teachers-thanks to the incident at Tots House. Now, Mummy is having 2nd thots liao! I think she will go take a look at Bethesda AMK Kindergarten and Zion Church Bishan and decide.

No comments: