Sunday, May 13, 2007

2 unsuccessful visits to Junior League

Waiting and playing @ Junior League


My new hairstyle



I only managed to cut my hair on the 3rd visit to Suntec Junior League. We went there on 1 May but the shop was closed early due to the Labour Day Holiday. That aunty was a bit rude. Upon seeing us, she said no more cutting cos they are closing early that day. Mummy didn't even say want to let her cut my hair and yet she's so "tao". We went home without having my hair cut. The next day on 2 May, Ah Ma and Mummy brought me to suntec Junior League and thought that Uncle Jimmy wil be working that day. Well, there's a bad jam along orchard road and when we reached there, that rude was there again and had her handbag was all ready on the chair. She was looking at the watch and all ready to leave for the day though it was only 8.15pm(the shop supposed to close at 8.30pm). Uncle Jimmy is not there again! Mummy asked that rude aunty when Uncle Jimmy will be working, that rude aunty replied:" On rotation basis, you don't understand huh?!" Mummy very pissed and called a no. which was available on the shop and "complained" and at the same time asked the HQ when Uncle Jimmy will be in Suntec. Finally, I had my hair cut on Saturday. The queue was long and both Uncle Jimmy and that rude aunty was there. When my turn came, it was supposed to be that rude aunty but I guess that rude aunty knew that Mummy not going to let her cut my hair so she decided to go for her lunch break! Hahaha... Mummy had Uncle Jimmy's hp no. and next time she will call him before going down.

No comments: