Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm 2.5 year old!

Time flies and I'm already 2.5 yrs old(30 mths). Papa was back and bought me this huge Doreamon soft toy. Is this my "2.5 year old birthday's present"? I was so happy when I saw this Doreamon. Papa also brought along this Doreamon water bottle which Mummy and Papa bought in Bangkok Chinatown. Mummy didn't bring it back cos her luggage was full. There was also a Doreamon lunch box which came together with the toothpaste they bought in BKK.The camera is back in Singapore as well and these are some of the things Mummy and Papa bought for me in Bangkok.

The Laura Ashley Dresses


The Pyjamas


Carter's set & Kirk's jeans


Gap Jeans

These gap jeans really made Mummy bang her head against the wall. She bought the 1st jeans from Gap.com for more than S$20 and she only paid S$6.60 for the same jeans in Bangkok!


Cherokee Jeans Jacket & Clips
Doreamon Bags

No comments: