Thursday, May 10, 2007

Papa went Thailand work work. Mummy went Thailand find Papa...

I learnt these 2 phrases over the weekend when both Mummy and Pa pa are not with me. For the next 2 weeks I wouldn't be able to see Papa but maybe Papa can see me(provided Mummy managed to figure out how to use the webcam and Pa pa log on to MSN). Papa bought a lot of stuff for me, 1 big doreamon soft toy(for me to rest my legs), 2 Doreamon bags, and 5 Doreamon T-shirts, 1 Cherokee jeans jacket, 1 orange Laura Ashley dress. While Mummy bought me 3 Laura Ashley dresses(by the way they are very big, the dresses touches the floor so you can imagine who long and big those dresses are), another Laura Ashley blouse and pants, 1 Carter's set,3 sets of pyjamas, Doreamon crayons etc etc. I don't have any pictures to show as Papa had brought the camera to BKK.

No comments: