Sunday, January 13, 2008

Speech & Drama Lessons @ Lorna Whiston

I started my speech and drama lesson @ Lorna Whiston(United Square Branch). Mummy and Papa felt that I need to polish my english speaking skills as I have been speaking lots of Singlish.

I missed the 1st lesson last sunday as the class was full and was put on waiting list for the 11.30am sunday slot. Mummy got a call on Friday that there's a slot for me! And here we are setting off to United Square.


When I reached the school, I refused to go in. Mummy and Papa accompanied me inside the room for about 20 mins before they left me alone with the 3 teachers. I can only remember 2 teachers' name(Ms Sarah and Ms Marianna).



The theme for the 2nd lesson is "I" and the teachers asked the kids to find the alphabet which is pasted at one corner of the room. We were then introduced to the various words starting like "I" like ice, india, igloo and insects. Mummy left the room during this time and I was ok and didn't cry. Mummy peeped at me through the glass panel on the door and was me standing away from the group. But there was this friendly little gal who came to me and hold my hands and asked me to join the group. Hehehe... so nice and friendly of this little gal called Rae-Ann.

I don't go there to play play only hor. I need to do homework one ok? Here I am sitting at the dinning table doing my "homework"

No comments: